Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hari Anugerah!!!!




Lol.. 2day wake up abt 7 in d morning..
so early..
no money take wan..
go so early do wat..
swt..
btw, my parents say d prefect all no manners wan..
dunno how 2 say hi or wateva crap..
den me n my mum go inside lohs..
well.. b4 tat.. noelle they all say hi 2 me..
den say hi beq n tell my mum 2 go 2 dewan thr..
den i go meet up wif they all lohs..
they all mins [Noelle; Annie; Jovin; Nicole ; n a fucking bitch]
tok n tok n tok 4 few mins..
may yee n sue cum 2 join us??!!
LOL..
n tok n tok n tok agn..
kena scold bt teacher lahs..
aiyo ask ppl go in knot use a lower voice arh..
so early in d morning scold ppl..
ruine ppl mood oni..
den go inside dewan tertutup..
2 daftar..
fater tat v all go sit on our place lohs..
sum of d chair gt their name thr..
my wan dun hab..
i min d ex form 1 all dun hab..
haihs..
den teacher start cecking our nails, shirt, tie n oso socks??
ish..
luckily nvr check my nails..
if nt die lohs...
muz cut de neh..
hate it!!!
den v tok tok lohs..
i n fish take pic..
listen music..
bluetooth..
n tok..
evry1 is playing wif d phone..
i saw eugene's dad i phone..
nice~
jealousnya..
he dun let us c d pic..
lol.. private?? kay..
jovin ask me call jason 2 take his pic..
he looks so angry?? lol
teacher scold annie cuz nvr tie d hair..
den they go search 4 rubber band..
pn sharon borrow annie her rubber band..
jovin help her 2 tie her hair..
cuz looks so messy..
den in front geh ppl stand up v oso stand up lohs..
finall can go out ad..
hu~ gt fresh air..
bt muz suffer 4 d hot sun..
uh.. swting..
den wait till my turn 2 take d prize..
i'm so damn bloody nervous..
argh!!! cacat..
den i faster take my prize..
say tq..
n faster go down..
haha.. cepatnya..
den take sum pic wif fwen n go beq..
mum ask me study harder..
cuz she say all of them all so smart..
i'm oso smart mah..
y nvr say i smart??
haihs..
evrytime oso lyk tat sia~
biasa lohs..




No comments: